Addressing important questions about your competition
When you developed your marketing strategy, did you cover some important inquiries about your competition? If you didn’t, we’re here to make that right.
Find out more about your direct and indirect competitors, discover your competitive advantages and disadvantages, and get other crucial insights into who’s out there fighting for your customers. Our competitive analysis will cover positioning, products and services, brand image and marketing strategies, so you’re not missing out on the details that matter.
You May Also Be Interested In
Why Choose Us
- We have 20+ years experience across a broad range of marketing functions
- We specialize in partnering with small and medium-sized businesses
- We have experience with high growth, turnaround and startup companies
- We have a proven track record of transforming marketing from the ground up
- We are passionate about driving positive change that delivers real results
- We are committed to helping our clients succeed
- We believe in doing business with honesty, integrity and enthusiasm
What Our Clients & Colleagues Say
“Cindy Weidmann is an impressive strategist who insists that marketing programs be rooted in solid business objectives. Having worked with her on several programs targeting a variety of industries, I was impressed by her ability to understand the unique challenges of each industry and embrace innovative approaches to meet those challenges. She is also an effective leader who solicits and acts on feedback while motivating team members to exceed their own expectations.”
“I recently worked with a fast growing, medium-sized company on a sales and marketing consulting project. This client needed help with building a sales organization. As part of this project, the client was also intent on expanding their marketing team and engaged Cindy Weidmann to assess their marketing department, initiatives and processes. She also analyzed some of their key competitors and conducted a survey to gain insights from their customers. The depth and breadth of her work was impressive – to say the least.
I highly recommend Cindy to client companies that are searching for an objective, strategic and customer-focused analysis of their business.”